Hotel Donauhof â€“ be our guest at the heart of the Wachau
Active and leisurely holidays in the charming hotel near Melk
The love for wine, great possibilities for sports and activities, the mild climate, the taverns and cultural-historical highlights such as the Melk monastery or Schallaburg castle: There are many reasons to spend a holiday in the Wachau. Located right at the Donauradweg, the 4-star Hotel Donauhof welcomes you for relaxing and enjoyable days.
Holidays in the family-run 4-star Hotel Donauhof – eventful & relaxing – and in many respects something very special. The classy comfort of our house, as well as the cordial hospitality will guarantee carefree vacation days. Attentive service, excellent culinary and the picturesque and at the same time easy to reach location at the river Danube with a view of the baroque Melk monastery will make your holidays an unforgettable experience.
Emmersdorf & the Wachau are worth a journey in every season!
In addition to the impressive location of the hotel near the Danube and only a few steps from the nostalgic village centre of Emmersdorf, our nice and very cordially run 4-star hotel is the ideal accommodation for bikers, hikers and pleasure-seekers.
Our house, located right at the Danube cycle path, is an ideal starting point for romantic bike and boat trips as well as recreative walks and hikes in the world heritage Wachau and in the nearby region with its numerous sights.
What will await you at the Donauhof
More HIGHLIGHTS at the Donauhof for your unforgettable holidays in the Wachau:
- Cosy terrace – perfectly sheltered by tents on hot days and nice to stay
- Bike garage & bike rental
- Rental of city e-bikes
- Seminar infrastructure
- Mobile internet (W-LAN)
- Bus & group offer
- Romantic wine cellar in the house – select tastings & wine shopping
- DDSG Blue Danube and BRANDNER SCHIFFFAHRT (partners)
- Ideal sports opportunities:
* Cycle path Passau – Vienna right in front of the door
* 4 golf courses in the vicinity
* tennis courts right in front of the hotel or tennis hall in Melk with 3 squash courts and 3 bowling alleys
- Our own HEURIGER HAFTERKAST’N tavern in the historical Luberegg Castle
- Restaurant “DIE GÄRTNEREI” on the premises of the garden festival Tulln – a Pichler business (open from mid-April to mid-October)
Have we awakened your curiosity? Get information on our attractive packages and plan your holidays or your weekend in the Wachau already now.